Tuesday, August 26, 2008

(2) Scanner or typer?

Looking at the title, I believe you can tell basically what I am (now).

I thought I was late, I reached the office at 857am. The in charge w keys came 2min later. -.- Btw, I had seat because I purposely took the train from boonlay to lakeside and back to boonlay.

My duties are same as the day before. Became a scanner and stood by the copier for an hour plus. -_-" My feet was swollen and pain. Thanks to my beautiful heels. I wonder why so many office ladies can walk around in heels with no complaints and gracefully. I am so dead when I enter the workforce. Changed into my slips coz the pain was totally unbearable.

Oh ya, licoln gave me choco milk today. =) I think I should return him something also.

Lunched alone AGAIN. =) At Mac, fillet o fish student meal. & was on phone w weishan. She got a test tml & wish her all the best!

Continue to be a typist after lunch. It's damn bored. The boss also know. He came ask me if it is bored then told me about working next time. DATABASE DATABASE. Can it be replaced? I guess not.

Farah came in to test the projector. Talked to her a lil and she told me more about herself and the job.

I was expecting Mr Tan today but he didn't come. -.-"

Q: Is working life or studying better?
What's your say? I shall update about this during the weekends! =D

-YAWNS-

How's your day (at work)?

No matter how bored it is, you have to bear with it!
No point whinning and complain because you will just hate everything and end up not gaining any X-perience from the internship. Make full use of this opportunity to learn whatever you can!

No comments: